Why can't I find a purchase order?
Why can't I find a purchase order (PO)?
The reason why you cannot locate a purchase order might be because:
- The PO hasn't been processed from the e-mail yet or it was processed into a different account
- The PO was sent to a different account by the customer
- The PO is older than 31 days and you have to edit the filter under the orders tab in order to find it
If you cannot find a PO:
- Make sure that you have an active customer relationship with your customer.
- Your customer name should be listed underneath the Current Relationships tab.
If you do not have a trading relationship with the customer in question, you will have to provide them your Ariba Network ID (ANID) and have them send you a trading relationship request.
If you have an active Trading Relationship, you may then search for your PO.
If you still don't see your PO:
- Confirm with your customer if the PO was sent through the Business Network to your ANID and not a different system.
- Your customer might have submitted the PO through a temporary account. If the link in the invitation doesn't allow you to access the purchase order, contact your customer to send it again.
- If you are not the account administrator, make sure that you have the appropriate permissions to view orders. You can find the account administrator's contact information by clicking [user initials] in the upper-right corner of the screen > Contact Administrator.
- Confirm that your order is not hidden. You can verify this by updating your Partial match search filter to All orders or Hidden under the Visibility filter.
If the PO you are looking for is over 365 days old, refer to Why can't I find an older purchase order under Orders drop-down menu? instead.
SAP Business Network for Procurement & Supply Chain > Discovery & Sourcing/Contract Punchout Scenario
SAP Business Network for Procurement & Supply Chain > SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration
SAP Business Network for Procurement & Supply Chain > Transaction Documents
SAP Business Network for Procurement & Supply Chain > Transaction Documents > Transaction (Purchase Orders, Ship Notices & Goods Receipts)