How do I process an order in my SAP Business Network Standard account?
How do I create an order confirmation, ship notice, or invoice from a purchase order with a Standard account?
If you already have an account registered and have used it to transact with your customer before:
- Go to the Workbench tab at the top of the page.
- Select the Orders tile to view all orders.
- Click Edit filter to expand the filter options.
- Enter the purchase order number in the Order numbers field.
- Select the Exact match radio button below the order number.
- Click Apply.
- Click directly onto the purchase order number to open the order.
- At the top of the order, select the action you would like to take (i.e. Create Order Confirmation, Create Invoice) and complete all required fields before submitting.
If you have not already registered, or you have not yet transacted with your customer using your existing account:
- Click Process Order in the purchase order email notification that you should have received from your customer.
- Either create a new account or log in with your existing account.
- After you register or log in, you will be taken to the purchase order details page, where you can create an order confirmation, ship notices, and invoices from the purchase order.
If you are a sub-user you will not be able to create invoices if you do not have the necessary permissions on your account, please see Why is my user unable to create an invoice?
For further information provided by your specific customer, please see the Supplier Information Portal.
SAP Business Network for Procurement & Supply Chain
SAP Business Network for Procurement & Supply Chain > SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration