Do I contact Ariba or my customer when I have a question or issue?
Not sure who to contact with a question or issue? We can clear that up.
SAP Ariba Customer Support can help you understand how to use your account, but your customers are best qualified to explain what they need according to their own internal business processes.
The following information can help you determine when to contact SAP Ariba and when to contact your customer.
Contact your customer if you have questions about the following areas:
- Invoice payments
- After you submit an invoice, your customer receives the invoice and begins to process it. Your customer updates the invoice status and can let you know when to expect payment.
- Your payment does not go through Ariba, unless your customer uses AribaPay.
- Invoice rejections
- Your customer rejects an invoice when it doesn't meet their requirements.
- Your customer can then tell you how to correct your invoice.
- Missing purchase orders or purchase order details
- If you can't find a purchase order, your customer can confirm that it was sent to the correct account.
- If the information on your purchase order is incorrect, your customer needs to issue a replacement order.
- Sourcing event content
- Your customers use Ariba Sourcing to build an event based on the information they want from you.
- For clarification on specific questions in the event, it is best to contact the event owner directly.
Contact your account administrator if you have questions about the following areas:
- Your account settings
- If you are an administrator, you control the settings for yourself and all other users on your company's account.
- If you are not an administrator, contact your account administrator for assistance with requesting additional permissions, resetting your password, and configuring other user settings. To find out who your administrator is and how to contact that person, click your initials in the upper-right corner of your account and select Contact Administrator.
- If you are not sure who to contact at your customer's organization, you can find the appropriate contact information in your account.
If you have questions about anything not covered in the areas listed above, you can browse or search the Help Center to find information related to navigating, using, or understanding your Ariba account.
As you navigate through Ariba, the content displayed in the Help Center will change automatically based on what you're doing on each page.
How do I contact my customer as a Standard account user?
How do I contact my customer as an Enterprise account user?
How do I contact the owner of a sourcing event?
SAP Ariba Sourcing