How do I contact the account administrator for my company?
How do I contact the account administrator for my company? Who is my company's account administrator?
To view your account administrator's contact information, follow the below steps:
- Sign in to your Ariba Network account.
- In the top right corner of the page, click [user initials].
- Click Contact Administrator.
- Details found under Account Administrator Information.
Contact your account administrator for the following types of requests:
- You cannot access your account and need to request a password reset.
- You need to access another user's account.
- You require additional permissions for your user account.
- You need help updating your user information.
- You need access to your company's test account.
- You receive an error that refers you to your administrator.
- You need to become the administrator. The current administrator is still with your company but is no longer the correct person to manage your company's account.
- You need to request a user account for another employee at your company.
- You want to have your user account deleted.
If the administrator is no longer employed at your company and you do not have access to their account, you can contact SAP Ariba Customer Support to reassign the account administrator role.
Ariba Network > Administration (Buyer & Supplier Account Administration)
Ariba Network > Discovery & Sourcing/Contract Punchout Scenario