How do I contact SAP Ariba Customer Support as a supplier?
SAP Ariba Customer Support is proud of being able to provide answers to the most common questions immediately in our Help Center without the need of engaging Customer Support
- On the right-hand pane you will find common issues related to the page you are on.
- Access the Help Center by clicking Support in the bottom right corner, next to the headset icon.
- Enter a brief description of your question or issue in the I need help with field.
You can improve your search results by searching for only the most important words. Search strings of three or fewer words tend to return better results than longer phrases or sentences. As you type, you begin to see suggested searches to run. Click one of the suggested searches or enter your own search term.
- Click Start.
- If prompted, respond to any Yes or No questions under Contact Ariba Customer Support.
Learn more about how you can find solutions in the Help Center here.
If you were unable to find a solution, you'll be presented with the contact methods. SAP Ariba uses Click-to-Call, a streamlined phone support experience. See here to learn about when you should contact Support. Follow these steps to request a call:
- To receive call, click Get help by phone.
- Being as detailed as possible in the problem description, complete all required fields.
- Click Submit.
A confirmation screen will appear once your request has been submitted and will provide you with an estimated wait time.
You can also use the above steps to get live chat (when available) and email support.
If you would like to request a follow up to your original submission, please follow the steps below:
- Once in the Support Center, click the title of your service request underneath My Open Service Requests.
- Next to Request a follow up, click your preferred contact method.
If you need assistance with a sourcing event ending in the next 60 minutes, please click Yes under the Do you require assistance bidding in an event that closes within the next 60 minutes? question in the call request web form. If you do not need assistance with an event ending in the next 60 minutes, click No so that your request is sent to the correct team.