How do I contact SAP Ariba Customer Support as a supplier?
SAP Ariba Customer Support is proud of being able to provide answers to the most common questions immediately in our Help Center without the need of engaging Customer Support. To access the Help Center:
- Click the Help icon () on the top right corner of the page.
- Access the Help Center by clicking Support in the bottom right corner, next to the headset icon.
- Enter a brief description of your question or issue in the I need help with field.
- You can improve your search results by searching for only the most important words. Search strings of three or fewer words tend to return better results than longer phrases or sentences.
- Learn more about how you can find solutions in the Help Center.
- Click Start.
Search results will appear below your search term. If you were unable to find a solution, respond to the questions under Contact Ariba Customer Support and you will be presented with available contact methods including Click-to-Call, Live Chat, or email. SAP Ariba uses Click-to-Call, a streamlined phone support experience.
To request a call, follow these steps:
- Click Get help by phone.
- Complete all required fields and provide as many details as you can:
- Short Description: The search term you used in the previous screen will populate here, you can edit if needed.
- Affected Buyers (if applicable): Select the Buyer associated to the question or issue you're having.
- Details: Provide document numbers, steps to reproduce an error/unexpected result, or explain what you need assistance with.
- Review your Contact Information for accuracy and edit if necessary.
- Click Submit.
A confirmation screen will appear once your request has been submitted and will provide you with an estimated wait time.
You can also use the above steps to engage with Support by live chat (when available) and by email.
See here to learn about when you should contact Support and when you should contact your customer.
If you would like to request a follow up to your original submission, please follow the steps below:
- Once in the Support Center, click the title of your service request underneath My Open Service Requests.
- Next to Request a follow up, click your preferred contact method.
If you need assistance with a sourcing event ending in the next 60 minutes, please click Yes under the Do you require assistance bidding in an event that closes within the next 60 minutes? question in the call request web form. If you do not need assistance with an event ending in the next 60 minutes, click No so that your request is sent to the correct team.